When there is a need for speed, ample space, and no tacking consider a Catamaran Motor Yacht. Fountaine-Pajot is the leader in design and construction of sailing Catamarans, and have created a truly unique, comfortable living aboard, affordable, and sea worthy motor Catamaran
Why choose a Catamaran Motor Yacht?
- You can have the speed. Up to about 25 knots.
- You can have fuel economy. 1,000 mile range. 3.5-5 gal/hr at 8-12K.
- You can have space. And privacy. Twin hulls offer 2-4 cabins with maximum privacy. Wide beam gives the space of an 8′ longer boat in a more compact size. A 37′ feels like a 45′ Price per square foot is less expensive.
- Comfortable underway and at anchor. No rolling. Straight tracking in a following sea.
- Protected gear. A structural skeg protects the shaft and rudders. Go ahead. Run up on the beach. No problem
Are you a candidate for a Catamaran Motor Yacht?
- You want to live aboard for extended periods.
- You want a long range cruiser.
- You want a fuel efficient cruiser.
- You want a safe, stable platform. You don’t like to be rolled by wakes or at anchor.
- You want a roomy, light bright interior with lots of deck space. The room of a 6-8′ larger single hulled vessel.
- You prefer lower maintenance.
- You want to spend less initially, and on fuel. (You get more room in a smaller, easier to handle package that requires smaller engines for the same or better performance!)
- You want live-aboard and offshore capability.
- You need a longer range (I’m repeating this, because this means lower operating costs as well)